The revolutionary heat-activated ceramic spray coating. Combines a scale preventer and a high-performance non-fluorinated flux (for both hard and soft solder) in one formula designed for no-acid cleanup in warm water. Leading jewelers and jewelry manufacturers have switched from boric acid, paste flux and pickle solution to Firescoff® because it's faster, provides more gemstone protection and cleans up easier.
Firescoff is alcohol- and fluoride-free, offering a real safety improvement over traditional methods. Available in convenient 1 oz. and 4.25 oz. spray bottles. The 1 oz. size protects approx. 60-75 rings. Also available in refill size bottle of 1000ml (34 oz.)
- Prevents scaling of metal alloys, including gold, stainless steel, copper and silver.
- Performs better than boric acid, Batterns flux and paste flux.
- Provides stray heat protection for gemstones.
- Affords greater control when reticulating with silver or gold.
- Comes off easily in warm water-less than two minutes in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Recipient of the 2007 MJSA Innovation Award.
Find these items on these pages in our catalog: