Firescoff® Rh ceramic coating technology protects and prevents rhodium plated jewelry from turning black during resizings or repair. Avoid the need, time and cost required to strip and re-electroplate rhodium coatings.
- Industry leading Rhodium protection
- Flawless void-free welds
- Eliminate Rhodium stripping and buffing
- Save time and money
- Multiple repairs with single application
- 75% reduction in repair time
- Maintains original metal color and patina
- Fluoride free (safe for corundum)
- Alcohol free (non-flammable)
- No outgassing
- Replaces traditional firecoat and fluxes
- MJSA Award winning ceramic technology
- Easy warm water clean-up, no pickling needed
Firescoff® was awarded the prestigious Manufacturing Jewelers and Suppliers of America (MJSA) Innovation Award. The Innovation Award recognizes products that are making a significant difference in the jewelry industry today and for the future.
Available in 3 sizes:
1 Ounce (30ml)
: Sample size.
4.05 Ounces (120ml)
: Ideal for bench jewelers — enough for protecting 200+ pieces.
34 Ounces (1000ml)
: For multiple jewelers and production shops.
Find these items on these pages in our catalog: