Power redefined! With its sleek design and ease of use, the Sisma Nd:Yag Laser Welder is a technological breakthrough in the world of jewelry welding. Gives the high power of larger units in a compact benchtop model. Low cost of maintenance and long duration of the flash lamp make this tabletop machine a must-have for any intricate or sensitive welding task. Made in Italy.
- High Peak Power
- Pulse Shaping
- Fan cooled water chamber – no overheating for all day operation
- Integrated exhaust fan – for fume extraction
- LCD Model: Computer based system allows for software updates and troubleshooting to be done remotely
- Argon gas and air compressor plug in’s
- Machine comes with backup supply of all consumable parts (water not included)
- 2-year warranty (flash lamp included)
- LCD Model: A patented “synchro view” system allows the user to view the welding process effortlessly on a 10.1’’ LCD HD touch screen. This provides operator comfort by eliminating the intense light emission and intermittent flickering of images associated with traditional LCD shutter’s closure or microscope.
- Scope Model: High quality Leica microscope system with a color touch screen display.
- The power of a much larger, more expensive machine, now in a tabletop cabinet.
- Internal joystick allows operator to adjust parameters without having to remove hands from work space.
- Easy to build, save and load profiles based on material and task at hand.
- Choice of many cross hair reticules.
Our master jeweler loves our new Sisma Laser Welder. It’s easy
to use, powerful, and very quiet. Prong re-tips and general repair work have
never been easier. I would recommend this this machine to any store that does
daily repair or custom work.
-Ryan Dacus. Skatells’ Jewelers. Greenville, SC.
"We have used it three times now and it has already paid for itself! It
is very easy to learn to use; all my guys are using it. Even the ones
who cannot use traditional TIG welding gear. The PUK is a VERY useful
tool to any mold shop."
- William Barnhart, Tool Room Supervisor at North American Lighting
- See more at: http://www.gesswein.com/p-11569-puk-u4-power-mold-die-precision-welder.aspx#sthash.jmTehQvB.dpuf
“It’s everything we thought it would be, and more. It’s certainly exceeded my expectations.”
-Bill Brown, W. Brown Custom Jewelry and Design. Willoughby, OH.
Fox 8 News Hot List Best Designer, Jewelry 2015
Find these items on these pages in our catalog: