Overstock Sale: 2 Medium, Box of 100 (148-0002)
While supplies last. All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
Cratex is a tough, resilient, rubberized abrasive that utilizes silicon carbide as the abrasive grain in a standard bond of premium grade, oil-resistant chemical rubber. Its unique cushioned action allows the abrasive grains to cut freely, smoothly and softly without gouging or digging into the work surface.
- Clean and polish to remove surface deposits.
- Remove rough surfaces to improve performance, appearance and cleanliness.
- Ideal for work on jewelry, plastic parts, small castings and models.
- Max. operating speed: 25,000rpm.
- Sold by the box (100 wheels per box).
Knife-edge wheels taper to a knife-edge for accessing slots, ribs and fine detail.
||Dia. x Thickness
||5/8" x 3/32"
Find these items on these pages in our catalog: