Meyer Gages are recognized worldwide as the best quality inspection gages available. Dedication to the manufacture of this one product line with state-of-the-art equipment and laser-based quality assurance inspection ensures accuracy and consistency of this product.
These gage inspection tools are made in Class ZZ (0.0002" tolerance) for use primarily on the shop floor. We have listed inch gage sets in either Go (plus) or No-Go (minus) tolerances.
Sizes are clearly and permanently marked on the box and on each gage for ease of selection. (Set M-0 gages are not etched.) Made in USA.
- Boxes and gages both marked.
- Size is laser-etched on each piece (M-0 pins not etched).
- Material: 52100 bearing steel.
- No sharp edges.
- All gages are 2" long.
- Checking locations.
- Measuring hole sizes and depths.
- Go and No-Go gaging.
- Setting micrometers.
- Checking distances between holes.
- Centerless lapped.
- Each gage is inspected and has a 10 micron finish or better.
- Heat-treated to a hardness of 60-62Rc.
- All gages made with 0.0002" tolerance.
See "Specifications" tab above for details on each set.