Can be carried directly to the mold for instant repair in the press. Helps you quickly put your molds back into production. Includes:
- Over one dozen each of selected Gesswein Finishing Stones
- Stoning and Lubricating Oil
- ME Brushes
- Blue and Red Mounted Stones and Points
- Stone Holders for Gesswein Finishing Stones
- Carbide Burs
- Gesswein G-Flex and GMX Abrasives
- Abrasive SiC Cut-Off Discs
- Abrasive Belt Stick
- Lapping Sticks
- Felt Bobs, Sticks and Hand Buff
- 3 grades of Gesswein Diamond Compounds (each in a 1-gram syringe)
- Simichrome Polish
Kit # 382-1010 includes a Dremel #300 Rotary Hand Grinder.
Kit # 382-1001 includes a Marathon Micro-motor system 1/8" (see "Related Products" below for more information).
Important: Abrasive stones break down during mold and die polishing, grinding, tool sharpening, and dressing of cutting & grinding wheels. The resulting dust is classified by OSHA as inert or nuisance dust. Please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for each stone; data provided therein pertains primarily to the dust produced during and after use. Please note that hazards may change when abrasive stones are used in conjunction with solvents, cutting fluids or other chemicals. For more complete information, consult the Material Safety Data Sheets of chemical products used with abrasive stone products.
Find these items on these pages in our catalog: