Trade Pricing - Restricted from General Publication
Please contact us for a great low price for this item!
Call us at 1-800-243-4466 (9am to 5pm, Monday through Friday)
or email us at email@example.com
These premium binoculars provide comfortable hands-free viewing for stone setting, precision engraving and fine detail work. Unlike one-piece headset magnifiers, they can be adjusted to your own eye measurements for perfect clarity without eyestrain or image distortion.
Crystal-clear shatter-resistant lenses are lighter than glass, so they can be worn comfortably for long periods of time. Allow side-to-side lens adjustment and fine focusing adjustment for each eye. Feature a plus objective lens and a minus ocular lens.
Available in two powers: 2.5X and 4X. Each includes zippered leather carrying case. Lens diameter: 23mm. Net wt: 2.46 oz. (70g). Meets EN ISO 9001 standards.
Backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Made in Germany.
- Prescription-grade achromatic (color-corrected) lenses made of PXM optically pure plastic
- Fine focusing adjustment and diopter setting for each eyepiece
- Lens Size: 23mm
- Lightweight and well-balanced construction
- Adjustable nose bridge, open saddle style
- Matte black plastic frame
- Temple Length: 155 mm
- Focal Range: 70 cm+
- Visual Field: 7.5 Degrees
- PD Range: 54-74 mm
- Weight: 2.46 ounces (70 grams)