Site security is a priority. We periodically review and update the security methods implemented intended to protect information transmitted via this Site, including measures intended to secure and protect all personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
Credit Card Security
We use Authorize.Net to process all credit card transactions so you can be assured your credit card information is secure. Authorize.Net is a registered trademark of CyberSource, a Visa company. Gesswein Co. Inc. does not collect or store your credit card number.
We are dedicated to ensuring that your account remains secure. To enhance your online safety, follow these recommendations to keep your personal information private:
- Keep Your User ID and Password secure
We ask for your password when you log-in to our site. We will never ask for your password in any unsolicited communication.
- Don’t reveal your password to anyone
- Change your password periodically
We cannot, however, guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of electronically stored sensitive personal data via email or by conspicuous posting on the Site as soon as possible to the extent consistent with the legitimate needs of law enforcement, and will take any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
Protect Your Account from Online Fraud
The Internet is not immune to fraud. Cyber-criminals will use spoof e-mails, phony web sites, and other deceptive practices to try to obtain your personal information; this is known as “phishing”.
Spoof emails are phony emails that appear to have originated from a legitimate company. These phony emails ask you to go to a spoof web site and provide your personal account information. To bait you, often these deceptive emails may allude to an urgent matter concerning your account. In many cases, there is no easy way to determine that you are on a phony web site because the URL may contain the name of the company it is spoofing.
If you believe that there is a problem with your account, please contact us at 1-800-543-4466 (9:00am to 5:00pm EST, Monday - Friday) or email us
We do not sell, loan or otherwise distribute our email list. The subscription field is located on the bottom right of the home page. You can modify your subscription status at any time by going to "My Account" at the top of the page. Look for "OK to Email?" in the first tab (Account & Contact Info).
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 5 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best and you may also use special characters such as # & ! to further strengthen your password. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained.
- It is recommended that you frequently change your password. To change your password, go to "My Account" at the top of the page.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
- Passwords are case sensitive.When choosing a password, remember the capitalization you use.
- Passwords must be a minimum of 5 characters.
- It's best to avoid passwords that are easy to guess, such as "secret," "password," or "letmein." We also suggest that you avoid using your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that is easily obtained.
- Guard your password carefully. Remember, anyone who knows your password may access your account.