This workholding solution turns any vise into a positioning vise. The rail system on the bottom fits into the jaws of any GRS vise. Can't be used in the BenchMate QC or BenchMate QCX, see 856-0339. Slide it within the jaws or rotate it to always find the perfect center point under the microscope. Includes positioning pin vise, 4 steel pins, 4 brass pins, hex key, MicroBlock® Rubber Base (856-0338). Overall diameter when closed is 50mm (2"). Height from base to the top is 35mm (1.25"). Weighs .95lbs. Made in the USA.
- Self-centering jaw system
- Ideal for smaller items such as watch parts, pendants, small knives, and more
- Always work within center under the microscope
- Bidirectional rotation
- Resistance from free to locked
- High-quality stainless steel
- 3/32″ brass and steel pins
__MAP Price 270
__Prop 65 Cancer and Reproductive Harm
For California Residents
Warning This product can expose you to chemicals, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information on this product, please refer to the SDS file. For more information on Prop 65, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov .