Mold Polishing Class Payment Terms
The enrollment fee is due in full prior to the class. We accept credit card, check, or wire transfer. Payment is required to complete registration. Classes will be reserved for those who are registered. There is a maximum of 4 registrants per class. Course registration may be canceled up to 30 days prior to the class for a full refund. Cancellation less than 30 days prior to the first day of class will result in forfeiture of enrollment fee.
Enhance your mold polishing skills
Whether you're a full-time polisher, maintenance tech, engineer, or president, our classes will advance your skills and knowledge of mold polishing.
- Two days of intensive mold polishing training
- Work with a Master Mold Polishing instructor with over 40 years of experience
- Hands-on experience with the latest products and technology for mold polishing
- Learn how to polish a rough EDM surface to a mirror A-2 finish
- Open forum to ask questions about specific problems
- Learn the standard methods of mold polishing along with new techniques
- Beneficial for beginner, intermediate, and expert mold polishers
- Bring parts from your workplace for review
- Improve polishing efficiency and quality of surface finish
- Develop a better understanding of polishing concepts and a pride for polishing molds
I left this class with a higher confidence level than when I came. I feel more like I had formal training that is a must when conducting my work.
Great class! Exposed to many techniques and materials. Instructors and staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend to anyone that wants a better understanding of polishing.
Your product and customer service were excellent during the mold polish class. I took full advantage of everything I learned and have already begun using some of the techniques. Thank you Gesswein!
Tiffany & Co.
With what I have learned in this class, combined with the use of your micro welder, I can now confidently repair and polish most if not all of our high polish molds and tooling! Effectively eliminating sending out more than 90% of the work we used to outsource.
March 11-12 14-15
July 22-23 25-26
October 21-22 24-25
Class Registration Fee
Sign Up Today
Meet the Instructors
With a combined 90 years of experience, our instructors are masters of the art of mold polishing. They specialize in achieving supreme finishes and have trained over 700 working professionals in our classes alone.
Donald Gonzalez has over 40 years of experience in the mold polishing field. He started his apprenticeship in 1979 at Caco Pacific and moved to Kipp Group Medical Products where he worked for 11 years. He then went on to start his own mold polishing business, DG Mold Polishing, which he currently runs today with his family. Donald loves working with people and teaching them new techniques of the trade. One thing he loves about our ultrasonic polishing machines is how easy they are to use especially for polishing tight areas such as ribs, sidewalls and small details. Donald believes that there will always be a need for polishers in the mold and die industry.
Steve Smith has over 45 years of experience in mold polishing. He first began polishing at Wilkin’s Mold Polishing, which was the only mold polishing shop in the western part of the United States that trained polishers. In 1979, he went on to become the Mold Polishing Supervisor at Caco Pacific, where he worked for the remainder of his career. Steve enjoys working with students in our mold polishing classes, helping them improve their proficiency to become better mold polishers. One thing he loves about our ultrasonic polishing machines is how helpful they are on Sinker EDM.
Can't make it to us? We'll come to you!
- Two days of intensive mold polishing training at your shop, led by one of our Master Mold Polishers
- Work with the latest products and technology for mold polishing
- Option to work with our demo block or have a tailored session with your own part
- Equipment and tools provided by Gesswein
Contact email@example.com for pricing