Was Originally $599.00
The Gemlogis VISTA Diamond Segregator differentiates between earth mined/natural or lab created potential CVD/HPHT diamonds (types IIa and IaB). The VISTA uses patented short-wave UV reflection technology, instead of UV transmittance and absorption, to evaluate the stone in question. UV reflection technology provides the VISTA with more accurate results and the ability to test diamonds set in closed back mountings.
To test, rings are set onto the wheel with stones on top. For bracelet testing, they can be laid across the wheel with stone facing up as well. With earrings, the wheel has a slot where you place the earring so that they are steady during testing.
Item dimensions 2"L x 4"W x 4.5"H (approx. 51 x 102 x 114mm). Item weight 0.65 lbs (0.3kg). Shipping dimensions 5.5"L x 6"W x 4.5"H (approx. 140 x 152 x 114mm). Shipping weight 1.5 lbs. (0.7kg). Made in China.
- Tests loose or mounted diamonds (open and closed back).
- Quick identification of potential CVD/HPHT stones.
- Testing range: > 0.02ct.
- LED display is easy-to-read; green for natural or orange for lab crated.
- Colorless to near colorless diamonds (D-J).
- Powered by a long-lasting rechargeable lithium battery. AC adapter included.
- Compact and light to carry.