Returns & Repair Policy
For All Returns
If for any reason you wish to return merchandise, please call us at 1-800-544-2043 or 203-366-5400 to request an RMA. All returns must be shipped prepaid, be in unused condition and in the original packaging. Be sure to package your return properly to avoid shipping damage, insure it, and use a carrier with tracking capability; we suggest UPS or FedEx. If you choose USPS please ship by Express Mail which includes tracking.
- Items are non-returnable after 30 days from purchase date.
- We do not accept collect or COD shipments.
- We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee or not accept any catalogued items returned after 30 days.
- Non-stock items ordered specifically for you are subject to a restocking fee.
- Items made to your specifications are not returnable.
- Returns will be credited in the same manner as they were paid.
- Hazardous items can be returned only by authorized hazardous goods shippers.
If you require assistance, please call one of our friendly Customer Service Associates at 1-800-544-2043 or 203-366-5400, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Please have your packing slip and/or invoice at hand.
All returns must have an RMA# before returning. To return an eligible item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For All Repairs
Most of our products are covered by a one-year manufacturer's warranty. All items are covered by our 30-day guarantee. Even if the item is out of warranty, we can repair it in-house or send it to our authorized repair facility. Send the item prepaid and insured to our main office:
- Gesswein Co. Inc.
- Attn: Repairs
- 201 Hancock Ave.
- Bridgeport, CT 06605
Please include a copy of your packing slip or invoice, your contact information, and a brief note explaining the problem. Prior to repair, we will contact you with a quote for your approval. Please allow 3 - 6 weeks for repair.