Presidium, the world leader in cutting edge technology offers the Adamas; the only moissanite and diamond tester to replace a defective or broken tip on the spot! No need to dispose of the tester any longer should the tip break. Just simply replace it with the standard (817-1094) which can test a stone with a minimum carat size of 0.02 carats. This allows you to replace any worn or damaged probe tip yourself, eradicating and reducing any equipment downtime.
Presidium also offers an optional micro probe tip (817-1096- sold separately) for testing diamond melees as small as 0.01 carats. Features a dynamic LED display and a sleek ergonomic grip, the premium choice of Adamas tester is precise and reliable. 1 year manufacturer's warranty. Made in Singapore.
- Easy-to-use replaceable probe tip (817-1094)
- Industry’s thinnest probe tip for testing colorless diamonds
- World’s only micro probe tip also available (817-1096)
- In-built memory chip for up to 500 test records
- Dynamic display with super bright micro LED for clear and distinct results
- Sleek chrome-brushed ergonomic grip
- USB port for alternative power source and connectivity
- Detects colorless diamonds, moissanites, simulants instantly with metal alert
- Accurate testing on colorless diamonds as small as 0.02 carats and diamond melees as small as 0.01 carats with the micro probe tip (sold separately, see related products below)
- Retractable thermoelectric probe tip that ensures constant pressure between probe and gemstone, for enhanced accuracy
- Light and portable for convenience
|Vendor #||Product Name||Gesswein Item Number||Battery||Protective Carrying Pouch/Case||Universal Power Adaptor||USB Cable||User Handbook||Warranty Card||Metal Stone Rest|
|Adamas||Adamas by Presidium||8171095||3 x AAA||X||--||X||X||X||X|
- Power: Uses 3 x AAA alkaline batteries (approximately 12 hours of continuous use - not included)
- USB port to be used with USB cable and appropriate Presidium Universal USB Power Adaptor (call Gesswein to order)
- Optimal Operating Temperature: 18°C – 27°C (65°F – 80°F)
- Storage Temperature: 14°C – 51°C (57°F – 124°F)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 189 x 36 x 28mm (7.44” x 1.42” x 1.10”)
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer’s
- Weight without batteries: 97 grams (3.42oz)
- Made in Singapore.