- 3-stage filtration for capturing fumes and particles before they disperse throughout the room.
- Whisper quiet operation, maintenance-friendly design with easy-to-change filters.
- Brushless motor designed for continuous duty and long life.
- Capture hood on flexible arm for 360° positioning.
- Table bracket and 6' flex hose for remote location.
- Casters for mobility.
Quiet running with a small footprint, the Quatro SolderPure returns clean air into your workplace, making outside ventilation unnecessary. It is the ideal extractor for fume containment from operations involving rhodium such as electroforming and electroplating, as well as laser cutting, marking, light wax working, and light soldering (less than 5 hours per pay) applications. Removes acid activator, electrocleaner, rhodium, solder, solvent, and wax fumes from the air. SolderPure comes complete with one capture hood attached to a 3” diameter extraction flex arm, which can be rotated 360° to accommodate any soldering or plating layout. Convenient casters included to maximize mobility. Also included is a 6’ length of 3” diameter suction hose, (2) hose clamps, table bracket and slide valve for manual on/off operation.
Features a 3-stage filtration system that captures both fumes and particulates:
- Pre/Dust Filter (854-1394, pkg of 5) captures large particles to extend life of the subsequent filters.
- Advanced Odor Filter (854-1379) is formulated specifically for the capture of plating and light soldering and wax fumes. Refills for the media inside the odor filter are also available, (854-1396 will provide enough media for 5 refills).
- True deep-bed HEPA Filter (854-2093) captures small particulates down to subMicron levels.
- Dust Pad (854-1393, pkg of 6) the first to install, it sits right above the suction machinery.
- Start/Stop foot pedal with 6' cord (8541488)
- Start/Stop hand switch with 6' cord (8541413)
- Purchase an additional capture hood and arm (8541377) to set up for two station operation
We offer three different SolderPure models with the only difference being the filtration media:
This model, our 8541385, is recommended when you are only doing light soldering (less than 2 hours a day) and you will also want to capture rhodium plating fumes. The filtration in this unit is set up to capture Rhodium/Plating Fumes as well as Light Soldering (less than 2 hours per day). Its advanced odor filtration media contains ammonia and charcoal and it utilizes both an odor filter and a dust filter.
Then we offer our 8541405 which is specifically formulated for soldering fumes. If you plan on only using this while soldering, this is the one for you.
We also offer the heavy-duty combo 8541384 which provides advanced odor filtration for Soldering/Wax/Smoke fumes when you will be using for longer than 5 hours. Also handles fumes from Rhodium Plating. Please be aware, the CFM rating on the 8541384 will be slightly reduced due to addition of a heavy-duty odor filter in place of the dust filter so it can handle more fumes from soldering operations.
SolderPure is backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Made in Canada.
|Quatro SolderPure Plating and Light Soldering Fume & Particulate Extractor|
|Electrical:||100 - 120V, 1A, 60Hz|
|Noise Level:||50 - 55 dBA|
(W x D x H)
|13" x 16" x 20"
(33 x 41 x 51cm)
|Ship. Weight:||65 lbs. (30kg)|
|Item||Classification||Pre/Dust Filters||Odor Filter / Media||HEPA Filter|
|Gesswein #||Model||Quatro #||Workload||Gesswein #||Workload||Gesswein #||Quatro #||Gesswein #||Quatro #|
|854-1385||SolderPure with Capture Arm||SPB560-1R-K||Heavy Duty||
(Box & Media)
(5 Refills of Media Only)
Item numbers 854-1375/1376/1387 are now 854-1385.