Gesswein Inox carbide burs are designed with a special geometry to suit growing market demands for stainless steel applications. This is a cost effective alternative to standard solutions due to the greater rate of stainless steel stock removal as well as on Ferritic, Austenitic & Martensitic based materials.
Features & Benefits
- Specifically developed cutting geometry - Generating high stock removal on Stainless Steel components
- High performance grinding - Ensuring production savings and reduced downtime
- Specifically engineered Stainless Steel cutting geometry - Reducing heat build up at the cutting edge and workpiece
- Manufactured from high quality sintered tungsten carbide - Guaranteed high performance and durability
- CNC Machined - High consistent quality
- Manufactured to strict quality control standards - Incorporates 100% inspection of brazed joints on the 1/4" diameter cutting burs.
Bur Head Maximum Operating Speed Range
||Bur Head Ø
||Maximum Operating Speed
||60,000 - 80,000
||30,000 - 45,000
||19,000 - 30,000
||15,000 - 22,000
Find these items on these pages in our catalog: