Can be carried directly to the mold for instant repair in the press. Helps you quickly put your molds back into production.
- Two dozen Diemaker, EDM, Moldmaker and RA Stones
- Supreme Green Stoning Oil (2 oz)
- Mounted Brushes (15)
- Blue and Red Mounted Stones (Pkg. of 12)
- Holders for Gesswein Finishing Stones or Felt Sticks (2)
- Carbide Burs (2)
- Gesswein G-Flex and GMX Abrasives (9)
- Abrasive Belt Stick (1)
- Lapping Sticks (11)
- Felt Bobs, Sticks and Hand Buff (10)
- 3 grades of Gesswein Diamond Compounds (each in a 1-gram syringe)
- Simichrome Polish (50 gram)
- Cera Mounted Cylinders (3)
Important: Abrasive stones break down during mold and die polishing, grinding, tool sharpening, and dressing of cutting & grinding wheels. The resulting dust is classified by OSHA as inert or nuisance dust. Please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet for each stone; data provided therein pertains primarily to the dust produced during and after use. Please note that hazards may change when abrasive stones are used in conjunction with solvents, cutting fluids or other chemicals. For more complete information, consult the Material Safety Data Sheets of chemical products used with abrasive stone products.