X-One® is the real melt-able resin developed and produced by specifically for DLP and Monochromatic LCD machines. Thanks to the low temperature melting polymer it ensures a smooth surface finish and perfect lettering. Sold in a 500 gram bottle. Made in Italy.
- Perfect casting results with any kind of investments and burnout cycles.
- Low temperature melting polymer ensures smooth surface finish and perfect lettering.
- Extreme accuracy and exceptional detail without shrinkage.
- Excellent dimensional stability in time. No shrinkage (natural shrinkage will be compensated during print making polymer expand chemically).
- Low viscosity (easier to clean, easier to get back from patterns).
- Strong adhesion to platform, no need to primer.
- Toxic and carcinogenic component free.
- Finally, you can cast in any casting house/service every kind of pattern with text, engravings, micropavè etc.
NOTE: Only for use with the SOLUS PRO. Has not been tested for use with the original Solus.