The ARI by Presidium® identifies colorless diamonds against CVD/HPHT lab-grown colorless diamonds and all types of colorless moissanite. It is suitable for testing on both loose and mounted stones, including jewelry pieces with a closed back setting.
Through advanced proprietary technology, the ARI measures the UV light absorbance ability of diamond and moissanite. With its touch screen color LCD display, ARI provides a clear and accurate results between a Diamond, CVD/HPHT, IIa type or Moissanite within 3 seconds. 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Made in Singapore.
- User-safe UV retractable optical probe activates when the tip is in contact with the stone being tested.
- Alert buzzer indicating loss of contact between optical probe tip and stone during testing.
- Select between 6 languages (English, Simplified Chinese, French, German, Italian and Spanish.
- Battery operated with stylish ergonomic design for portability and ease of use (A/C Adapter sold separately, see Related Products).
- Tests on colorless diamonds and moissanites from D to J color.
- Operates for both left-handed and right-handed users alike.
- Comes complete with ARI Hand-held Tester, protective carrying case, stone rest, quick guide and USB cable.
- Identifies colorless diamonds against lab grown CVD/HPHT diamonds and all types of moissanites, including the new “low conductivity” moissanites
- Replaceable optical probe tip technology allows users to replace a worn or damaged tip minimizing equipment downtime.
- Tests on loose or mounted diamonds in all jewelry settings, including closed-back settings.
- Instantaneous results in 3 seconds for consecutive testing.
- Tests on polished diamonds and moissanites of all proportional cuts as small as 0.02ct.