Manufactured with durability and quality, this 110V, 1-1/3 Quart Arbe Digital Wax Injectors uses a hand pump for operation. It is the perfect size wax injector for small shops with space constraints and for any model maker who needs to make a single pattern or a short run or use an unusual wax for that particular pattern.. Complete with a steel ceramic-mica heating element and a double sealed no-leak nozzle. Features a digital temperature control that allows you to set precise temperatures for your wax and monitor it as needed. The temperature is precisely monitored by a built-in sensor. Designed to work long and efficient whether you are producing hundreds of pieces or small runs. One year manufacturer's warranty. Made in USA.
- Pot casted of high-grade aluminum for long life
- Built-in digital temperature control system allows for setting of precise temperature
- Temperature controlled and monitored by a built-in sensor
- Easy-on, easy-off lid has a 30psi emergency pop-off valve.
- Pre-drilled base allows you to secure the pot to your work surface.
|Power:||110V, 60Hz, 1Ph|
|Dimensions:||11.25"W x 10"D x 18.5"H|
|Wax Capacity:||2.5 lbs. (1-1/3 qt)|
|Max Temperature:||212°F / 100°C|
|Shipping Weight:||24 lbs. / 11kg|
Capacity 1.33 qt.
Dimensions 11.25"W x 10"D x 18.5"H
Max Temp 212°F