The plating process just got even easier with the Jentner Digital V Compact Plating System. The robust, Compact Digital V has a volume of (4) 2 liter tanks and (4) 5 liter tanks for cleaning and plating. This galvanic unit can be used for all current galvanic baths e.g. cold electro cleaning, and cold gold plating baths, bright silver and rhodium baths, palladium or ruthenium baths as well as non-precious metals like copper or nickel. This unit has pre-installed electroplating programs for several coating processes providing easy, high quality plating. The pre-adjusted voltages make electroplating very easy. The integrated timer automatically stops over plating and the ampere minute counter helps to calculate precious metal consumption guaranteeing energy efficient work. 15V, 15Amp rectifier. Dual voltage. Made in Germany. Plating solutions and anodes are not included - only sold separately.
- Several programs are flexible to adjust and to store. This guarantees safe and accurate processes for constant high quality.
- Easy to handle and to adjust by digital display of voltage and temperature.
- Ampere minute counter guarantees an overview in precious metal accounting/consumption.
- Construction made of high quality, metal welded case.
- Supplied with integrated splash-guard cap for a higher security.
- OPTIONAL: flexible heaters are installable (sold separately - contact us for more information).