The affordable Maxima NEO is a rugged do-it-all rotary micromotor system! Designed with the latest technology you'll find it is user-friendly and very quiet in operation. Powerful enough for mold polishing and deburring and also for precision tasks such as dental lab work. Standard to this model is a convenient pause function as well as the digital display of the rotation speed. Unit allows quick tool changes to keep work flowing thus saving time and money.
The controller also accommodates our full line of Power Hand Handpieces. The Maxima NEO brush style handpiece included in this set has a 1/8" collet. Set consists of controller, handpiece, variable foot pedal, handpiece stand, handpiece chuck wrench and handpiece chuck joint wrench as well as a spare set of carbon brushes. Made in South Korea.
· Max power 50W
· Dial speed control with forward/reverse direction switch
· Overload protection
· Electrical 110/220V, 50/60Hz
· Output Voltage 0-30V DC
· Variable-speed foot rheostat
· Dimensions 3.2"W x 5.95"D x 5.95"H
· Weighs 4.75 lbs.
PHP-40 Handpiece Features:
· 40,000rpm rotary handpiece with quick-change 1/8" collet and a 4.9' flexible cable cord
· 6"L x 1" diameter (tapers to 5/8" dia. at finger grip)
· Weighs 5.9 oz
· Max Torque output 6.0 N/cm