- Advanced filtration for capturing fumes and particles before they disperse throughout the room.
- Whisper quiet operation, maintenance-friendly design with easy-to-change filters.
- Brushless motor designed for continuous duty and long life.
- Capture hood on flexible arm for 360° positioning.
- Table bracket and 6' flex hose for remote location.
- Casters for mobility.
Our Heavy Duty Combo Fume Extractor is the right choice when you are doing both soldering and plating processes. Quiet running with a small footprint, the Quatro SolderPure Combo returns clean air into your workplace, making outside ventilation unnecessary. It is the ideal extractor for fume containment from operations involving heavy soldering (more than 5 hours a day) and laser cutting, marking, wax working, as well as rhodium applications such as electroforming and electroplating. Removes acid activator, electrocleaner, rhodium, solder, solvent, wax fumes and other particulates from the air.
The Heavy Duty Combo has an advanced filtration system which utilizes two odor filters to be sure it captures both fumes and particulates from soldering and plating:
- Dust Pad (854-1393, pkg of 6) captures larger particles to extend life of the subsequent filters.
- Advanced Odor Filter (854-1378) is formulated specifically for the capture of soldering fumes as well as smoke from wax and other oders. Refills for the media inside this odor filter are also available, (854-1409 will provide enough media for 5 refills).
- Advanced Odor Filter (854-1379) which is formulated specifically for the capture of rhodium plating fumes. Refills for the media inside the odor filter are also available, (854-1396 will provide enough media for 5 refills).
- True deep-bed HEPA Filter (854-2093) captures small particulates down to subMicron levels.
Our Combo SolderPure comes complete with one capture hood attached to a 3” diameter extraction flex arm, which can be rotated 360° to accommodate any soldering or plating layout. Convenient casters included to maximize mobility. Also included is a 6’ length of 3” diameter suction hose, (2) hose clamps, table bracket and slide valve for manual on/off operation.
- Start/Stop foot pedal with 6' cord (8541488)
- Start/Stop hand switch with 6' cord (8541413)
- Purchase an additional capture hood and arm (8541377) to set up for two station operation
We offer different SolderPure models with the only difference being the filtration media.
This model, the 8541384, provides advanced odor filtration for Soldering/Wax/Smoke fumes when you will be using for longer than 5 hours. Also handles fumes from Rhodium Plating. Please be aware, the CFM rating on our 8541384 will be slightly reduced due to addition of a heavy-duty odor filter in place of the dust filter so it can handle more fumes from soldering operations.
We also offer the 8541385, which is set up to capture Plating Fumes (from Gold and Rhodium) and Light Soldering (less than 2 hours per day). Its advanced odor filtration media contains ammonia and charcoal and it utilizes both an odor filter and a dust filter.
Finally we also offer 8541405 which is the one you want for soldering and wax operations since it picks up smoke, fumes and particulates.
SolderPure is backed by a one-year manufacturer’s warranty. Made in Canada.
|Quatro SolderPure Heavy Duty Combo Fume & Particulate Extractor|
|Electrical:||100 - 120V, 1A, 60Hz|
|Noise Level:||50 - 55 dBA|
(W x D x H)
|13" x 16" x 20"|
(33 x 41 x 51cm)
|Ship. Weight:||65 lbs. (30kg)|
|Item||Classification||Dust Pad||Odor Filter / Media||HEPA Filter|
|Gesswein #||Model||Quatro #||Workload||Gesswein #||Quatro #||Gesswein #||Quatro #||Gesswein #||Quatro #|
|854-1385||SolderPure with Capture Arm||SPB560-1R-K||Heavy Duty||854-1393||F069-220|
(Pkg of 6)
|854-1379 (Box & Media) /|
854-1396 (5 Refills of Media Only)
854-1378 (Box & Media) /
854-1409 (5 Refills of Media Only)